Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The Initiation

I am NOT boasting when I claim I live no ordinary life. Then ofcourse, very few people in this world live a very ordinary life. I shall venture to state that those who DO live ordinary lives, infact are not ordinary.

In my moments of idleness, of which I have plenty, I often toy with the idea of writing a book - a book on my escapades. The book would be less about me - and more about my ____ (fill in the blanks with friends, experiences, adventures). I always get stuck at the title. I think I am doing well - I haven't written a word and I am already experiencing a Writer's block!

More on the book later. A few warnings regarding my blog -> I spell like Lois Lane (if you don't know what I'm talking about, you may not relate very well with my blog). I have an extremely short attention span. I get bored easily - which could lead to incomplete stories.

O&O

2 comments:

FourthDan said...

wohooo!!
finally started a blog - well you have one constant reader, tht's for sure... me! [:P]

enable RSS, so i can add this to my google homepage.

g'luck and cheers to future blog posts

bhatti :)

Katalyst said...

:) Sure thang boi