Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Rumour Mill - Knight Rider


The good news is that Knight Rider the Movie is very much on the cards. The bad news - they may be leaving David Hasselhoff out of this one.


I have never really been a Baywatch fan (which does not neccessarily mean I do not dig hot women in scanty bikinis), but I used to adore Knight Rider as a fan. I definitely am not the only one. They have clubs who are dedicated to doing up the good old Pontiac Trans Ams to look like K.I.T.T. Sme fabrication companies have actually been selling "do it yourself" KITT kits!


When this photograph was leaked on the net, it awakened latent memories of the series. I went and purchased a copy of Knight Rider 2 - The Game by Davilex. Horrible graphics and technology, but the soul of the series is very much there in the game. And therefore, I still play it.


This photo was declared a fake. Oh well, let's wait for the next leak.

2 comments:

FourthDan said...

LOL... ure going ballistic with one post an hour?? ;)

easy dude... save up to stay consistent :)

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j172/sulphurhead/homepage.jpg

FourthDan said...

hmm... the url in the last comment doesn't show completely:
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j172/sulph
-urhead/homepage.jpg